10 weeks pushed back healing time and not healing

Posted , 1 user is following.

***i had a total hysterectomy 10 weeks ago but kept one ovary. I returned to work (desk job) two weeks after my surgery, My first day back we had a training and was sitting for about 3-4 hours. From then on I began having pain and pressure sitting mote than 15-30 mins at a time. I could not return to work and worked from home for 3 weeks until summer break.The only way I could work is by laying on my back and having the laptop on my chest. I had a CT scan and nothing abnormal was found. If i sit longer than 30 mins or do house work i start hurting. The feeling is kind of like inflamed, sensitive deep pressure, and my thighs/legs feel numb.

Has anyone felt like this? Did i go back to work too soon? Did sitting for an extended period of time hurt me in any way?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.