10 years of suffering

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello all my name is Nick and i am hoping someone can relate to my issues that have been going on for about 10 years. I suffer from chronic nasal issues - my main issues to this date is constant fatigue due to frontal sinus head pressure and constant congestion. When i was 19 i got 3 sinus infection back to back 3 months apart and from there all of these issues have progressed into getting worse . Every single day i wake up feeling fatigued and have a dull constant ache and pressure over my eyes and front sinus region associated with nasal congestion. I have been to multiple ents/allergist/Neurologist and no one can figure out what is going on .

My current routine to try and feel normal is :

Zyrtec D everyday , neti pot 5-6 times a day , singular at night , and occasional nose prays to double up.

Treatments I have done :

In office turbinate coblation

Allergy shots for 3 years

Deviated septum surgery correction

Every DR i see gives me the run around and i dont know what else to do , the constant head pressure with associated sinus congestion makes me extremely fatigued and unmotivated to do activities and enjoy life. I am going to meet with my ent again and see if. can push for the ballon sinus surgery to widen my sinus passage way . I was also seen by a neuro that wanted me to try nortriptyline , i never did due to being scared of side effects? If anyone can relate or make suggestions i am all ears and desperate . Thanks so much Nick !

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.