16 weeks on SSRI, blip?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been on sertraline for 16 weeks, but only 100 mg for 12 weeks for depression. I have felt like 75-80% back to normal. But I have had 5 days where my mood was low, not as low as before, then two good days, and now I gave low mood again. I feel anxious, afraid that it is a relapse. anyone with expirence? my depression and some anxiety came because of a massive burnout.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi helena, all you get off doctors is take mebeverine, it's a nasty thing to take, it sends your stomach gurgling round and round it causes more problems than it solves. don't take it! what were you offered it for? find an alternative... ask what else you can do, research other treatments, trust me lots of other users on here have said how useless it is. i won't take many medications now, unless i am absolutely desperate. i find other ways. it will tie your stomach up in knots it will cause masses of problems. good luck and sorry to be so negative....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.