2 Antibiotics and chest/boob pain?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Weird title... I know.

I started a heavy dose of Antibiotics on 12/22/21 .... Amoxicillin 500mgs (2), Metronidazole 500mgs (1) and Clarithromycin 500mgs (1) All this twice daily for 2 weeks. I stopped the Clarithromycin the day after because i was experiencing bad stomach and chest pains. (Recommended by my doctor and pharmacist)

It's now 12/28/21 and I have been having chest aches and pains all day. Mainly in my boob(s) and centre of my chest. It doesnt feel like my heart because, I have has heart pains before. Feels very muscle related. Just very achy. Sometimes a random sharp pain will happen.

Should I be worried?

I dont want to go to the hospital again. Can anyone calm my anxiety?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.