22 hair loss

Posted , 2 users are following.

So i would say in the past three months i have started really noticing my hair thinner and part showing more and more.. granted i have dyed my hair alot this year and im currently on blue hair. it seems after i used the ION sapphire blue hair dye is when i started to see more and more of my scalp. (not saying that is what caused it just an observation.) i have been on penacillin and metrondizole for BV and strep throat recently. Do antibitoics cause hair loss? I do have a family history of Thyroid issues but my moms hair didnt fall out like that. (Shes always had thin hair) and ive had thin hair but lots of it because my hair is curly. ive gotten my hair cur to get alot of the dead ends off due to constant dying/bleaching. i went to six flags recently and my scalp is burnt now (never happen before) due to my part being wider. ive tried going the doctor about it and my PCP didnt really take me seriously (we got into it and i was in tears) so im going to a different doctor in a couple of weeks to get my iron and thyroid checked. please see picture before to see what i mean. my hair has always shed a little but i thought due to having curly hair and it tangeling it was normal... im about to be 23 and upset because all my friends have pretty hair that they dont have to constantly hide or wear a hood

imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I'm using hair care product with keratin formula. And now i have my hair back . ALL OF IT!! After 3 months of using this care line I could see new 1/2-inch long hairs everywhere I applied it. After 6 months of use all that new hair is now about 3 inches long. Now my hair is as thick as it ever was in my youth, and my part is a nice, thin line as it should be. I look 10 years younger than I did before trying this product.

I'm very pleased that I tried this anyway, and that I ignored the directions to put this only on the crown of my head. Instead I applied it everywhere my hair was thinning, with thrilling results

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.