3rd period after ufe

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had the ufe procedure o August 6th. sonce then, my periods have been sporadic and mostly light. this month, November 9th, it's a tampon every 2 hours, along with cramping. I had 7 fibroids... most around 2cm, with the largest at 7m. Back in April of this year I was in the hospital because I was passing huge clots and my hemoglobin was down to 6. I had to get a blood transfusion and go on daily Provera 10mg. After the ufe procedure I met with a new gynecologist that told me I could stop talking Provera since i had UFE done. that sounded crazy to me-- just stop taking it??? I began tapering an am now at 5mg.

is this heavy cycle happening because I'm tapering down the Provera ?

anyone, please help. I'm scared.

thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi there

How are things now for you?

I had my procedure in September and have only had one period on three months.

Would be good to hear how you are getting on now...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.