5/2 diet

Posted , 4 users are following.

started this about 3 weeks ago no weight loss yet but my clothes feel better. anyone else know why this is

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'd be curios about this questions also.

Had my band end of January 2016 - lost 11kgs, but can't see it???

• Posted

are you working out?muscle weighs more than fat. which might explan no weight loss. and muscle can make you leaner. so clothes fit better. i hope this helps because this is something i go through also. good luck to you!
    • Posted

hi meynell!

walking is so good for you! its a great way to tone your muscles. my clothes always feel looser after a week or two of walking, and the scale doesnt budge. i think you are losing fat, but gaining muscle at the same time. things are just balancing out. the scale is great because it tells you  what you've lost,or what you've gained. but for me it doesnt matter what those numbers say. if your clothes fit better and even become loose, or for that matter, fall right off, you are doing something right! good for you! the pounds will melt off eventually if you keep up with your heathy diet.

sounds like you're doing good girl! keep it up!

• Posted

many thanks for the encouragemnet. much appreciated
    • Posted

Plus just looking after yourself better nutritionally can make you feel better about yourself more generally. It's a great mood improver and likely to make you feel better about the way you look even if the scales haven't yet started to show actual weight loss.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.