6 months Tramadol FREE

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was taking Tramadol for about 18 months, during which time it had become a controlled medication. I took it for pain from an injury then an eventual surgery. I noticed almost immediately that not only did it work to relieve pain, but came with added benefits. I was super energetic, optimistic about my surgical recovery, more confident, focused, outgoing and even lost a well needed 20 lbs. My doctor began cutting back on what he prescribed, so like many, turned to an online Pharmacy. It wasn't the same ànd made me sick. I quit cold turkey which was absolute HELL. I became depressed and started putting the weight back on which caused even more depression. I did so much research since then and through trial and error, I have finally found a natural herbal remedy that mimics the "Super Woman" effects of Tramadol. Now please know that I am not a physician or pharmacist, only someone who has endured the same horrible withdrawal from Tramadol as many of you. Through this research I read about L-Tyrosine. I started with one 500mg capsule a day for the first two days, then upped to 500mg twice daily. In a day or two, I will take 500 mg 3x daily. Feels great to have the energy and drive again. What worked for me may not work for anyone, but it's worth looking into a safe, inexpensive alternative. My best to all of you.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

thanks all i am due a op in two weeks hard to swallow so no on oraphorph

when op is over will start to come of slowly with docs help take care all great bunch xx

• Posted

That's interesting. Im just off Prozac, antidepressant #4, after being free of Tramadol for almost 3 yrs. But menopause hit at same time I quit Tramadol cold turkey in a detox facility in May of 2014. I was taking 15-20 pills!!! Uggggg....why,why,why!!! I wish I could go back in time an say NO to the the stupid crappy med when Orthopedic Dr offered it to me for really bad tibial stress fracture. Iv struggled with depression an anxiety since Aug of 2014. Not sure when menopause starts an PAWS starts!! Currently Iv just gotten Prozac out of my system. Im still taking Klonapin occasionally for anxiety. I learned with a therapist that Iv had anxiety since a child. GAD. My depression rt now comes out as anger or irritable an lashing out. Low mood. Crying whenever. Im also under alot of stress rt now also. While Im writing this Iv been diagnosed with the Flu. I feel horrible! Have you tried 5-htp? Im thinking of trying again but longer this time. Also there's Curcumin. Let us know how you do as days wear kn. Goodluck. Tramadol is evil!
    • Posted

Hi Zio, 5htp made me too tired. And I will keep you posted on my ongoing L-Tyrosine regimen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.