6 week update

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all,

Not posted for a while but thought I would give an update. 6 weeks this coming Saturday and am so pleased with my recovery. Had meeting with Consultant last night who said fine to seep on side, do away with aides and can now drive! So I did today, I washed the car first, cleaned my kitchen, did some gardening. Totally whacked out now and will probably pay wih pain in the next day or so. Had a little nap this afternoon but feel good.

Hope this gives encouragement to those pending their hip ops. 

Take care and night night all smile

4 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Congratulations your on your way to a normal life again!

• Posted

Hi Hippiehen,

It all sounds as if it is going according to plan. Well done you and here's to continued good results throughout your recovery.

You did it!!

Ali xx

• Posted

welcome back Hippiehen and thank you for your wonderful post ... 

now, don't overdo it okay? just saying !!!wink

big warm hug 

renee

• Posted

Well done you, Hippiehen.  That's great going.  I look forward to the day when I can post something like this.  Take care xxx
  • Posted

Well done you. Great to hear someone so positive. I'm thinking about the garden for this weekend. I do agree though, it can be hard to hold back being pain free now.

Susan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.