A board to vent frustrations.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello!

This forum is to vent! I find it helpful to type out and vent my frustrations. Posting them may also help. Totally fine if that is not your thing. It helps me so I figured it might be helpful to others. No one need to read my posts. Please only respond to posts if the poster says it is okay to in that specific post.

Thank you,

BC

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Exercise is meant to be a part of my treatment and healthy lifestyle. I walked on a treadmill yesterday for 40-minutes at 3.8 miles per hour. Today I am and exhausted and spent most of the day in bed. I find it very frustrating and somewhat sad because aside from rest that is all I have done this weekend. The fatigue also causes isolation but even an online meeting or support group sounds like an overwhelming task. Tomorrow the work week starts. I work from home minus two half days. I nap during my breaks. I feel like I live to work in order to support myself and have little energy for anything else. I am not looking for sympathy, work out tips or treatment options. No one needs to read this or respond. It helps me to type and I wanted to test posting too, in order to see how it made me feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.