A lump inside my penis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

im a 30 year old male. i started having painful erections when i would wake up on the middle of the night, about 11 months ago. 3 months ago i was feeling around to wonder why, i found a small 1-2cm lump, below the head of my penis, it is not visible. it is in the deep tissue. i went to the uroligist, she felt it and sent me for an ultrasound, i had an ultrasound done, it was a black spot on the ultrasound. my results are in but my dr is on vacation until next week and im stressing very badly as you can imagine. any ideas on what it could be?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

your message was 2 weeks ago . By now your doctor has returned with a diagnosis . What did she say was the cause of the lump?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.