A Miracle - I am Urethral Stricture Free

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hello everyone, i did like to share an update on my current situation . I am currently stricture free and is a miracle, this may sound absurd for some people as doctors only advice you on how to manage your stricture once is past 6 months since there is no cure for stricture.

My case is different as i am a Christian and i got closer to God by fasting and praying as my health was giving me more concern especially at my age 34 yrs. As i fasted and prayed for days, reading the bible consistently  i immediately got healed and i felt a strong urine flow without using the catheter after using it for about 9 months  . I channeled the energy i used in researching about stricture to reading the bible, worshiping Jesus, fasting and praying and i felt a miracle .

I went for my doctors follow up around the first week of April 2018 and while the nurses was prepping me for a Cystoscopy exam and a bladder examination i told her i had a believe this time my result will be clear. The same doctor who confirmed i had neurogenic bladder and anterior stricture who was about to measure the length of my stricture after examination told me am all clear. I asked him if he believed in miracles that God had performed miracles on me, to my surprise he said he believed and that i no longer have a stricture . The nurse was so amazed because she usually found it difficult passing the jelly through my penis because of the stricture but this time it was easy for her and she also agreed that she believed in miracles . Jesus is real 

I am a witness of diving healing and if i was free from a deadly disease, you also can be free from whatever illness or condition you are facing. The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus came so he can give life abundantly- John 10:10.  All you need to do is to turn to Jesus.

I needed to share this because it will be so selfish of me to be healed and not provide this feedback as my condition was deteriorating everyday and i was considering having a surgery . I remembered to provide this feedback when the catheter company called me yesterday to confirm they are sending the supplies in a weeks time as my previous supply should finish soon ...i gladly told them am free from the Stricture and won't be needing any.

I hope this could help encourage someone as there is always someone to run to when all hope seems to be lost. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light ..I am a witness .

For history you can follow this site to see my thread & previous discussions : https://patient.info/forums/discuss/have-anterior-urethral-stricture-646917?page=1&order=Oldest

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Joey ,

i go to mass every week for last 19 years,tothe date since my Road,traddic accident,but i dont think god can heal my scAr stricture. I had cystoscopy 5weeks ago,cathther and back in for 3 weeks only to have urethragram last friday to be told the stricture has returned in 5 weeks(cant wee,right again) i pray my god would sort this out as im only 42 years old.....

• Posted

Hello ,

​Please do not lose hope in God as there is nothing he cannot do. Try getting closer to him and not only attending masses, keep your faith in him

• Posted

Looks like Jessy's stricture was cured by fasting.. according to some research, the body absorbs scar tissue during the fasting period. I am not saying that you should do this right away. I am not endorsing this to you to do it. This is according to what I learned about fasting in the internet. You may check it out.

• Posted

Hi Jessy. I would like to ask how long was your fasting? what was your fasting schedule? what type? Can you share so that I could try. Thanks!
  • Posted

Awesome to hear!  I am praying a lot as well.  Had a small miracle last Friday, when my bloody urine and yet-again-blocked bladder fixed themselves, while in a taxi to ER.  
  • Posted

hey jess just curious if you had any update, and if you could tell us how long you fasted for?, any information would be greatly appreciated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.