About CPTSD, abused women syndrome

Posted , 2 users are following.

I hate the person who forced me to take the medicine, now I stopped the medicine, now I'm recovering, I get more love, from my mother, 2 years ago I saw my husband attack me Child, I keep flashing back and hearing, panic, I was wrongly imprisoned and beaten by the police. Currently I am appealing, my body spends every day in despair, severe headaches and suicidal thoughts, now I have recovered, But the pain is still there, I am relying on myself,My doctor couldn't do anything about me. I was taken away by ambulance many times. When I panic, I was in hell every day. The pain is not understandable by ordinary people. The painful struggle, now I see everything, I understand how to save myself, I want to be stronger, face the challenges of life, and never give up your faith

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

hi hua, i've spoken to you before i think? i am glad you have discovered what medication does before it's too late! there are other ways to deal with PTSD and sometimes medication isn't for everyone.... i hope you find another way through...

• Posted

I am glad that I have found myself again. Although I am incomplete, I still believe that there is fairness and justice in this world. I still believe in love. When my doctor told me that it was not my fault, they gave It comforts me, but when all the people around tell you that it ’s your fault, I do n’t even believe in this world, my thoughts start to confuse, I even drink and anesthetize myself, nicotine can calm me down, and after taking too much sleeping pills, That was the week of 2/2019. I drank 7 bottles of spirits. I didn't dare to face the show. I was divorced, my husband was in jail, and my child was taken care of. I told myself it was my fault. I have no resistance to religion. I no longer believe in God. People in my church will always ask me to change my patience. I have been away from God for a long time. I am now willing to be an atheist. I believe that only I can save myself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.