Absolutely desperate and afraid

Posted , 3 users are following.

is there anybody out there that can help with my problem, willing to pay privately for any help that can be offered. my right arm is getting heavier by the day. Neuralgia pain in head is constant. Not been able to enjoy summer weather, im feeling sorry for hubby cause he's missed out as well. I can't even get comfy in bed. woe is me , sorry folks just needed to offload.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear Madam,

1. In this regards, report to GP. GP can refer you to the Hospital to get a test done there. If necessary they will recommend you for a minor operation ( few minutes). After few weeks you will be alright. I under gone this operation few years ago.
    2. Also it would helpful if you check your food and fluid intake and ascertain your body is receiving adequate properties which must further support all body mechanisms.
    3. I avoided all oily foods, cheese and every fried items.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tomi Mathew

• Posted

thanks but carpal tunnel has been ruled out. my head pain is tremendous at times, the weight of my right arm is stopping me from most activities. have been to a&e at least 7 times - they say take ibuprofen and paracetamol. have had ct scan they thought I'd had a Tia then changed their mind. I feel so desperate. I do eat well plenty of fruit and fibre no junk food. thanks for reply

• Posted

thanks for reply. what was your problem and are you ok now. Angela

• Posted

Visit your GP and get refered t o hospital if needed. If an operation for carpal tunnel is required it takes about 10 to 15 minutes and can be done under local anesthetic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.