Acne, itchy scalp, mouth canker and stomach issue

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I feel I have a food intolarence or a disease that I cannot figure out what is it exactly but its giving me a lot of trouble.

Since year ago Ive been having constat mouth ulcer/canker at one spot which doesnt go away and occasionally it gets super painfull, at same time when ulcer get painfull i also get trouble with acne, itchy scalp and stomach issues as farting, occasionally chest burn (which i thought was GERD). All those last for few days.

Firstly I thought these are all issues by themself as GERD, something bad I ate, dermatitis on my head and lack of vitamins that causes ulcer, but lately I figured these all happen at same time so possibly im dealing with just one issue that causes all that. I tried to solve each of problems on their own like avodions spicy food to help with chest pain (didnt help), added iron and vitamins to stop mouth ulcer (didnt help) and had different shampoos for scalp itchines (didnt help)

I hope someone had similiar issue or experince and can help me what this actually is.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The mouth ulcer that you say you have had for one year looks like the first problem you should deal with. Any ulcer like this should be taken seriously . Please see a doctor or dentist urgently.

If you see a doctor you can then explain all the other problems which may not be linked at all.

• Posted

Mouth ulcers can be very discomforting, but it usually vanishes within a week or at the most ten days. There are some triggers that cause it to return such as bad dietary choices, lack of vitamins, stress and poor bowel movement. Since your issue has been ongoing for a year, only a professional (dentist) could narrow down the problem. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.