After years of anxiety, sertraline has given me relief

Posted , 1 user is following.

i was terrified to start on sertraline having had addiction problems in the past. At least twice I was offered these to help with anxiety but decided to keep trying other natural things like meditation and diet.

The anxiety got worse and I finally took the help. i started on 50 for four weeks with minor side effects like loose stools, bit of heightened anxiety a few mornings, but with some limited improvements my GP suggested upping to 100 mg.

the same minor side effects appeared for a few days but after that there has been a huge improvement in my mood, a considerable reduction in anxiety and i am delighted that I took the leap.

This is week 8

3 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.