Although im in lots of pain my body wants to keep streatching dose this happen to anyone else?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was reacently taken off all medication due to something happening and now going back to the begining with my symptoms aswell as the numbness pins n needles pain

tention from top to toe

not being able to get out of bed most days

legs weakening beneath me

Breathless

Feeling sick

Migraines

Dizzy

Cramps (joint lock)

n so on i am now back to my body wanting to stretch (like a full body spazam for a few seconds. I used to think it was stress related n call it stressy feet at first then it was happening all over its hard as im in pain so i cant move then my body want to do thay. Anyone else???

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

I don't take anything for my pain it is better to wean off .. your body will be better off sinse fibromyalgia pretty much nothing helps for me in medicine wise.. I have been doing little bits of exercise 5 minutes 2x a day gradually will be increasing my activitities until I have accomplish my goals it seems to be working already... yay

• Posted

Thank u nevelyn1179.

Im on no meds now and go to the gym 3 times a wk but still my body want to do this stretch thing

• Posted

thats weird... our body is so amazing we just have to find the right thing to help...I suffer from severe Migraines... I wish I can make it better some days
    • Posted

Hi Kessers,

I hope you are feeling a little better at least through receiving feedback from the group. It sounds like to me that you are withdrawing from the drugs. When I ran out ofLyrica my legs went crazy and I couldn't sleep.When we withdraw from any drug the body fights it by producing the very symptoms they are designed to stop. I commend you for going off your meds, although it doesn't sound like it was a happy decision due to something occurring for you to have to. It's  great to hear you are getting to the gym. Aaaarhhh they were the days smile

• Posted

Hi nevelyn31179

I know what u mean its horrible when i get ine with a attack of bad fibro two cos i try to move but cant in anyway its a catch 22 situation always glad when its all over tho lol

• Posted

Rrr thank u for ur kind comments. Im off the withdrawalls now but im back to all the symtoms and more it seems. Coming from prescribed morphine and other drugs its horrible the pain is now becoming unbearable and then when the body wants to stretch it kills me. Brings me to tears most days even worse when i get to the gym but even if i go for 10mins its good cos its not just that ive got there lol. U have to laugh i do enough crying. X
    • Posted

Oh FFS that was supposed to be a heart
  • Posted

I have to stretch like a spasm every morning . I take a Mobic every night and it stopped the pins and needles and stabbing in my left leg . Nothing takes the bruising feeling away but the more I move the better for me . My job helps with that . I also do wall push ups against the wall like 20 and it helps . I hold the bed and leg longes .its slower every morning but I make it smile

• Posted

Hi julie 53648

Is moci over the counter or presciption? as im not aloud to take any prescription drugs atm. If its a natural thing i can.

Thank u for ur reply good to hear im not the only one mind u i think we r few n faw between ur the only one replied that has it mayb people put it down to normal stretching like currychick who replied to me x

• Posted

No Mobic is a script but it's not as harsh as ibprofen and naproxen for pain and it's only 15 mg . I can't have turmeric rash from the inside ;( so natural wasn't my option .

• Posted

Hi julie 536448

I will consult with my gp but i dought he will give it to me even if it dose work about 2 mths ago i was copeing with fibro just getting meds right to atleast get out of bed but something happend and now i can only really take nateral meds nothing is helping and im back to struggling day to day it take me 2hrs to even get out of bed n go to the toilet in the mornings then get dressed i get to the gym about midday but alls i want to do is lay down but even that hurts. Good job ive got a high pain thresh hold. Atlest when i go to my docs they know something is not right over the last 23yrs ive been with them every time ive been it turns up i have something. Trapped nerves in my spin epilepzy now this.

But took them 7 yrs to diagnose it glad they have tho

• Posted

It's hard I know to get out of bed . I struggle . I have to wake up 2 hours before I go to work and use a heat flaxseed pack and chill . Some days are worse then others . I've been in pain for a long time but the last 3 years the worst . I am a constant bruise but I push thru it and sometimes feel better for moving more . But boy when night hits and I can chill I'm toast lol and again a heat pack . Cold hurts so that no Bueno . Breathing exercises help me also . I refuse to take me over , I have life to live and grandkids to enjoy and a hubby and co workers to bug smile I want to move to live and I will smile mind over matter has been my thing even thou my body is an a**hole wink

• Posted

I know how u feel there perseverance and being strong wiled we all need to b with this crap. Lol. I have a 2yr grandson hes my world he helps me up stairs get my crutches n shoes for me on the bad day i dont ask him he sees my hurting and just dose it it makes me cry hes so caring but it should b me running around with him. We do alot just adapt things to my ability never lets me from doing anything with him i just take my daughter everywhere just incase. I had to giv up work that killed me im a work aholic i froze at work while in a room of children ( room supervisor child care) then after meny meds i work with after freezing at work they put me on morphine and couldnt work with children (understandable just a shame) now im off all meds just need to find away to get round how i am now then i will find away to get back to work being off for a day is too long for me let alone 3years
  • Posted

Stretching is good for you and normal. I am thinking you are meaning the feeling of needed to stretch out like a cat does. If thats not what you mean then i dont know what you mean. I love a good stretch.

• Posted

Hi currychic

Its like streatching but its all the time and i dont have control like u would when u stretch normally so thats y i commented becauses its abnormal. Its really hard to explain but like i said its like stretching but its not. Its not to grow as im 43 lol and a normal stretch want leave u in more pain than u was before as it useually guves me cramp

But thanks for helping with ur reply x

• Posted

Yes i get what you mean my streches mostly end up with cramps especially in my back. But i do enjoy a strech that doesn't end up cramping. I am going to try magnesium and getting a bit more sun vit.D and drinking more water seems to help when i do that.

• Posted

Hi currychic

My stretches r un controlable my body just gets taken over its wired. When im in pain aswell i cry cos its unberable.

When ur in pain u try not to move dont u but i cant when this happends i have no control

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.