AM I DYING

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys ice signed up to this forum specifically to see if I can see if anybody else out there has these same symptoms .

I'm a 29 yr old male . Good health , good diet . Since about March I had been getting what I can only describe as not breathing properley, it was as if I had to consciously manually breathe as it wouldn't do it by itself. As the months went on I had 2 weeks of where it felt as if my throat had closed up , like somebody was strangling me . That went away , but I'd also started to have some belly bloating, and a painful sternum - like my stomach was being pushed up into my rib cage . Especially worse when standing up , and now in the last couple of weeks it seemed to have got worse . I've been to the docs twice in the last couple of months who didn't seem to worry too much about it all , I was prescribed some lansrople? For heartburn .

What's really getting me down now though . Is last Friday I was going to the toilet like 15 times , pure diareoah , and as the weekend went on I wasn't going as much . Then Monday night came and I had really bad stomach ache - like a 7/10 job . Which has now so let moved onto my lower right abdomen - it feels like a burning sensation , even worse to walk or even to talk . Laying in a hot bath seemed to make it go away though when I was lying in there . Buts it's just not shifting and now it's Friday . I've been feeling the occasional tiredness when I could barely keep my eyes open .

I'm worried that this is a reoccurring problem , it's the same type of pain I had 2 years ago . I done the tests and had scans and they found nothing , just a bit of inflammation came up on the blood test , then one day it disappeared ?!

Do I have a yearly flare up of something that I don't know . And have anyone of you had the exact same problems .

I'd be intrigued to hear to my mind at ease .

Thankyou

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

List of my symptoms in the last 5 months and some still ongoing

A feeling of shortness of breath

Painful sternum

Bloating

Burping

Constipation

Diareoah

Lower right abdominal pain

Nausea a

Tiredness

Panic attacks

Muscle ache

Dry cough

Sore throat

Heartburn

• Posted

Hi nathan i think i have had same experiance like u also from personal experience i will like you to check if you have H-pilory if you do you need to treat it but if u dont have that maybe you hav other bacteria thats causing it and i will like to ask you if you snore also cause snoring makes GERD feel worse you know and thats last thing you need to do is take those PPI Drs tell us to take cause they do nothing to cure the sickness i was on those med last year and they nearly killed me untill i started reading about other people who are on them for years and never got better and for me i was on those med for like 5years and they did nothing to help me till i stopped taking them and started taking natural med and eating healthy now i am at least 80% cured cos i was thinking i would have been dead last year cos of the way i felt but today i am getting better and i like to help guys like me who feel what i felt then cos i know i am alive today is cause of what others posted on other sites which i also read.sorry for the long post hope you get well soon if you need any sugestions on what i did do buzz me i am willing to help cos i was like you last year.
    • Posted

Thankyou tonito for your comment . My pain has started to ease now - which is a good sign . But I will be going for more tests to see what is the culprit after all this time !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.