Amitriptyline Side Effects - Niche Question

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi All,

I'm taking 30mg of Amitriptyline a night for anxiety. The main side effect I'm getting was expected; tiredness all day. So question 1 is just wondering how long this lasted for you and please tell me it eventually wears off?

Question 2: I have a stammer anyway, have had it my whole life. But it seems to be making my stammer worse as well, to the point that I can barely get a coherent sentence out sometimes. Hopefully, if anyone reading is in a similar situation, has this happened for you too? Can I expect this to pass too?

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Dan

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.