Anal fissure hell

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I have suffered from many anal fissures and hemorrhoids and had 2 operations and only 24!

Recently it felt like I had an anal fissure and small hemorrhoids after 2 weeks the pain was getting worse so I went to the doctor who just gave me some cream. But im worried it's something worse, when i go to the toilet there is lots of blood and actual clots of blood too i have never experienced loosing so much blood. Sometimes it even bleeds when i am just passing water. The bleeding happened before I got my hemorrhoids back. I've been in so much pain I'm missing uni and work!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That happened to me in the past. There was no pain with it, so it was confusing. It came from internal hemorrhoids. I lost enough blood that I had to have a transfusion. I was given 2 pints of blood. I ended up having a hemorrhoidectomy. Hope this helps.
  • Posted

GO BACK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR GET A NEW ONE!  You are way too young to be suffering like this.  Are you seeing a colorectal surgeon?  I would get a second opinion if you are not happy.

So sorry you are suffering!  Good luck!

• Posted

I am going away to Amsterdam for 3 days I actually didn't think I would be going. The pain has eased a little with some strong pain killers and it does feel a little better but I am still loosing loads of blood still. You know your self that something isn't right when it's your body. I will be ringing the the doctor up when I get back if I'm still bleeding. I asked to be referred to the hospital and she said no its only been 2 weeks. It's nearly into week 3. Doctors just don't seem to care

• Posted

Oh boy!  Well good luck.  I have to say I had a doctor that cared and I'm sure you can find one who does.  The more you wait...the worse it gets...the longer it takes to heal.  I know.  I waited 6 months before addressing it with a doctor when I should have addressed it in the first 2 months.

I wish you luck and have fun in Amsterdam!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.