Andomyosis pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi, i have been struggling with agonising pelvic pain for around 10 months now. i was diagnosed with ando around 5 months ago after very thourgher test,suregery's for PID (the PID led to blocked tubes) ,burst cyst and adhesions) i am taking more pain killers,daily than what is suggested by hospitals and GP as i can not manage day to day tasks whilst suffering in complete agony every minute of the day.

Andomyosis is known well as the 'invisble ilness' as there is no cause for it to appear and no true proof as to how it can be managed or cured. I no a hystorectomy is a option but as a 32 year old women that is not yet a option as i have argued for 14 years to be granted IVF treatment as i presented as a single GAY women (with blocked tubes to conceive naturally) and initially i didnt meet the criteria but after years of panel meetings and appeals i manged to get granted my dream. i can not start that process tho untill i get some help to manage the pain and a better understanding of my diagnosis as i cant even stand most days let alone carry and run around after/for a child 😦

This illness is life controlling and i have spent months searching the internet for information on it but alls i find is 'heavy periods and pains' which isnt actually one of my symptoms 😕

If there is anyone that can share some light on ANYTHING they no about this illness i would grately appreciate it as i am getting extremley depressed with my life being so difficult and controlled by pain.

TIA katy

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.