Another outbreak

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is it normal to have outbreaks back to back ? My symptoms went away about 6 days ago . About a couple of days ago my vagina was itchy only on one side. Thought it could have been a yeast infection. Now, It burns when I pee . Im assuming I am having yet another episode. I did not expect to experience this again so soon.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

any blisters? e wat else are u experiencing?

• Posted

no the weird thing is no ulcers or blisters and its also really hard to see in that area so im not overly sure. mainly just the tingle and then burning when peeing but not as bad as my first outbreak. i cant tell if im being paranoid or not! oh and then feeling a lot more tired and achey than usual. this virus is weird with what it does to the body

• Posted

Some people are more prone to outbreaks than others, but could also be something not too serious. try explaining this to your doc they might give you better insight into it ! 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.