Anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

My anxiety is through the roof today all I'm doing is crying and laying in bed....I don't want to leave the house cause I'm scared I'm going to have a panic attack

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tamaria

Sorry you are having a bad day. Anxiety is horrid and it plays tricks. Good days and bad days. I know how you are feeling and although it's cosy and you feel safe in bed it doesn't help lying there.

Try getting up make yourself a drink and then go in the shower. I'm sure you will feel more positive when you have.

• Posted

So sorry Tamaria. Can you use some coping skills such as deep breathing, journalling, etc?? Talk to a friend? Hope you feel better real soon.
    • Posted

I feel that way sometimes too. I think everyone feels like I should be better by now. Therapy helps me. I get to be around other people who are going through the same thing. People who have experienced the same thing do not judge.
    • Posted

Call your doctor. They may be able to point you to a therapy group. My doctor did for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.