Anxiety and Lyme Disease

Posted , 5 users are following.

My husband and I spend a lot of time outdoors. We love to hike and go camping. Last year I noticed this small round place on my lower stomach left side. It didn't hurt or itch and I chalked it up to dry skin. About a month later it was still there and I got sick with the "flu". About two months after that I started having anxiety and then these weird symptoms starting to appear over the next several months.

Brain zaps, cold chills, heart palpitations, dizziness, brain fog, dry mouth, headache, fatigue, pain in my right knee. This is a short list of symptoms.

I had a autoimmune panel done it was all negative.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I Had the target rashes a very long  time ago and went to the doctor and she tested me. I have been tests numerous time since mine were negative as well. They even gave me antibiotics back then as she didnt like the rashes she saw but tested negative as well 
  • Posted

I wouldn't worry about it it's so common now I know like 4 people that have it

• Posted

Yea i have it to but it went away but i have anxiety and depression and man these symptoms are kickin my butt its so krazy how these symptoms can ruin your whole day but ill bring fine one-day then the next im feelin weird and sick.just out the blue its krazy
    • Posted

Yeah these symptoms are really debilitating and it's so hard to believe it's just anxiety especially when most of the time I have all hear symptoms I'm not even feeling anxious.... I can be laughing and having fun and I'll just get all these symptoms

• Posted

I developed an odd rash some months ago........so eventually went to the doctor who gave me cream and antibiotics. I didn't take the antibiotics because there was no infection.

Went back three weeks later - saw a different doctor, who told me the antibiotics should not have been prescribed, took a look at these weird spots and gave me a diagnosis of psoriasis. Oh, and a tube of a different cream.

I am currently tapering off diazepam and I think this is just toxins leaving my body.

• Posted

Yep, sounds familiar. Sounds like me your talking about. I am all better now, and have been for years, thanks to the amazing Antidepressants we have. Please don't suffer for years like a lot of people do, because they don't want to take a pill. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.