anxiety is coming back

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have been trying my hardest i havent been to doctors or anything for a couple of months and i thought i was cured now im sat here normal im calm but the worry is taking over still but im not panicked its all about my breathing and heart again i feel i have phelm or a bubble in my throat but nothing is shifting it with occasional wheeze feeling and noise coming from my chest then all a sudden i got a massive boom in my chest and throat my body moved down with it and i heard it ...it made a weird noise i felt i couldn't breathe and i kind of went into a shock state i froze can anyone help that has got better but it starts creeping back

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately u have to keep fighting it, I know it's hard, but just keep going x
  • Posted

Hi Stephx

sorry your going through this.  Can you remind me again what meds you are on and for how long?  

Lynda

• Posted

I'm on no meds im doing it all myself my anxiety won't let me be on meds i become more anxious and have more symptoms i know i can do it on my own I've proved i can just stuck now ...x
  • Posted

It is not that the anxiety is coming back..its the way you are elf talking to yourself that is feeding it. It isnt an illness per say, its a coping mechanism that stinks. Health anxiety. The mind starts repeatedly saying all the bad things and scares you then you consciously start saying to yourself all the bad things that can happen or what ifs..then bungo it triggers your adrenal glands and the physical side effects starts to flow through your entire body. You must learn to,properly belly breathe and empty your mind from any thiughts. Even for a minute. The physcial symptoms are a reaction from adrenaline but if you obsess on the symptom the anxiety is creating at that moment it statts another series of panic attacks becuase anxiety is like bully. You tell yourself this is an anxirty attack and you know its anxiety and. breathe slow with your belly breathes and when it calms down tell yourself positive stuff. Mindfull technique breathing. Remember if you change your thoughts, it will all change. Remind yourself this will pass and believe it. It always passes. Do not berate yourself, get angry or a y ill feelings. Simply love yourself and deserve a happy life. The whole joke with health anxiety is the stupid anxiety causes more problems in and of itself. Anxiety and what ifs and worrying are not comfort tools and do not prepare you for anything and do not protect you from illness. Anxiety is a bully. Maybe look up energy healing and meditation. They can be used together and maybe that will aid in your journey to attain healthy coping me hanism and enjoy your life

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.