Anxiety or PPMS

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello there,

This all started probably 15 months ago when I had pretty bad chest pains on the way to work. I had these a few days in a row and then they kind of subsided. I do consume energy drinks almost every morning which is what I thought was going on.

Then I started to have left neck and shoulder stiffness which I thought was a result of the chest pains. I then went about 3 or 4 months straight with chest pains almost every day convincing myself i was going to have a heart attack every day.

Fwiw, ive had anxiety for as long as i can remember but nothing has compared to the last 6 months.

I have had a hell of a time with just the left side of my body. My left leg just feels weak all of the time and that its going to give out on me. My left shoulder feels weak. I'm afraid to talk because nothing comes out right. My left jaw feels tight and like i cant open my mouth. My left eye feels heavy. My speech recently has even gotten hoarse. I'm starting to get pain in my left leg and it just seems to get progressively worse, same with my speech.

Im still able to grab the rim in basketball and hit homers in my softball league, but my only consuming thought is that i have ms and my left side is just deteriorating. It is my main thought every day. Would I still be able to do this with PPMS?

I went to the Dr a couple times and did not feel I needed a neuro appointment. But these symptoms are so real and I cannot get a handle on them.

I've never had any numbness or tingling and fatigue doesn't seem to be an issue. Im at a loss, do I have PPMS? The symptoms seem to match up so much especially the one side my body and the speech makes no sense. Should i see a neuro?

Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

A few other symptoms that I didn't mention, was that my typing gets messed up all the time, my clothes seem tighter on the left side of my body, Ive never had blurry vision but i have had some slight vison issues in my left eye. It also feels like my teeth are moving in the left side of my mouth and im unable to bite harder foods like i use to.

It just seems impossible this is all anxiety related

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.