Anxiety stomach cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there I've been worried I might have stomach cancer I have had indigestion for about 2 weeks now in I didn't usually get indigestion so I'm rei worried I have no pain or anything g just feeling of trapped wind in chest and can't get burps out or anything just want to see has anyone expericed this also been getting as if can't take a big breath and headaches I'm 25 year old male

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It could just be some acid reflux, which symptoms include chest and esophaguss discomfort, indigestion, swallowing difficulties.  You should see a dr.  If you're really that worried about stomach tumours, request a quick and simple endocscopy where they can look down there.  Stomach cancer usually involves a lot of nausea and vomiting and an inability to retain food in the stomach.  Bloody vomit that looks like wet coffee grounds.  Cancer fears and anxiety are very common on this forum and most people with these anxieties end up with no cancer diagnosis at all..  I had all these fears and got over it with time, meds and therapy.
  • Posted

Clean up your diet and elevate your head while sleeping. Take an otc proton pump inhibitor if you have bad indigestion for just only a week. It could be a  Simple food intolerance or food allergy to something you consumed. Try fresh squeezed juices and lots of water for a entire full day to flush it out of your body. Stay away from hard to digest heavy foods for a couple of weeks as well. The body will most likely self correct after this.
  • Posted

Thank you I'm going to clean up my diet and do more exercise just feel weak and shakey and as if something is in throat just worrying my self to much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.