Anxious, depressed-what is this on my vulva???

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi guys, i am a very anxious person and now a new first time mum to a prem baby. for years now ive had anxiety around my vulva.

before i got pregnant i noticed this and had some anxiety, i googled and google immediately said cancer of the vular so i have been a mess.

it has been there over a year.

it does itch sometimes and sometimes looks lighter than other part, but also looks like a normal part of my vulvar? has anyone had this? what could it be? i have had my vagina looked at by GP who wasnt concerned but im scared. any similar stories and its all fine?

thanks so much, pics attached

imageimage

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i also get quite a sore clitoris, it gets superficial cuts that come n go. wouldnt even know about it unless i didnt check all the time, usually no bother but im scared i want to see my little girl grow up

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.