Any men with penile psoriasis on their glans?

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I have been suffering for years with a very dry, shiny penis glans which has a red patch usually in the middle although during an outbreak this can grow or I can develop a few of these. It tends to get very itchy at times. If I let it dry and pinch my glans slightly, the texture is very shiny and crystallised almost. It's hard to explain.

If I moisturise everyday it tends to go away or quiet down but other than that it's always there. I was diagnosed back in March with BXO or LS on my penis but I feel I might of been misdiagnosed. All the men I talk to over in the LS Forum on this site, seem to be having very different symptoms to me.

I would love to talk to other men on this site who have similar issues which is mainly alot of dryness, red patches. On that note actually, the one red patch I have looks almost wet/shiny when the rest of the glans look dry.

I hope this makes sense to someone.

Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.