Any volunteers to help solve ?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Forum Folks .......... I am looking for some interested forum members, to help try and pin down, maybe not all, but at least 'some' aspects of Rhinitis. I have some 'stuff' (some thoughts, some observations) about what might actually be at the root cause of this annoying condition, but ........ it needs more research, or at least a bunch of us who would be willing to observe their own condition further, once I pass on some new knowledge.

The qualifications I'm looking for ? Anyone who is willing to join in and help, to enable all of us who suffer it, to understand what's going on, and maybe help find the cure. I've got some ideas that I think are going to help everybody, but I really need a wider group of us to try and find the answer.

Anyone who enjoys Sudoku puzzle solving would probably be a good participant, but I certainly don't want to exclude non-Sudoku folks !!! 😉 The main qualification I reckon is enthusiasm to try and find the answer to this.

Please join in if you think you'd be interested in helping, and I'll post back in a week or so if I get any interest on the thread.

Thanks,

Root-Coz

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.