Anyone experienced muscle loss/wasting while on Trazodone ?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Wondering if there's anyone here who experienced muscle loss/wasting during use OR taper?

Highly appreciate anyone chiming in and sharing any such experience.

I have been experiencing nonstop slow muscle loss several months after starting Trazodone a couple years ago. It came to the point where I'm almost 99% bedridden. I have been reducing my 50mg Trazodone those to half over the course of the last year but couldn't notice any improvement.

No medical tests or doctors consulted revealed anything that could explain it so I'm suspecting Trazodone ...

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.