ANYONE HAVE SIMILAR?

Posted , 1 user is following.

back on 2017 I did some weighted squats and the next day I couldn't move I was in pain for 6 months around my tailbone area had mri nothing came back they said it was mechanical. i had blood test which said i had the gene for spondylitis and my dad has it. eventually it went away but I noticed I kept getting flare ups every few months or so I didn't think anything of it I thought it was sports injury playing up again. I stopped the weights and just started doing walking 1 hour a day on treadmill 5 days a week but noticed after a month or so of doing this i would be in agony around tailbone area. a few weeks ago I was doing walking and woke up with a flare up but it kept getting worse tailbone pain, sacrial joint pain, tailbone feels swollen all the time,upper back pain between shoulder, weakness in legs and sometimes arms, extreme tiredness, abit disorientated, cold leg and foot, feeling very cold in general. legs felt like they wanted to buckle and were really heavy, clicking knees and now I have pain in my knee joints. I went to a&e last week and they said I had sacrollitis and gave me steroid tablets and booked me in for a urgent blood test which showed inflammation. the doc at a&e said she's 90 percent sure I have as as I have the symptoms and the gene. I am on day 6 of the steroids and still in pain although I feel better generally my tailbone area Still hurts.

the doc referred me to rheumatology based on my blood results but when I phoned them he has only requested physio I said to physio for what? I haven't been officially diagnosed with anything, I said i need another mri to see what's happening as last one was 7 years ago but they don't seem to want to do this. I'm so frustrated if I have as I need the right medication. does this sound like as? I was looking up si joint dysfunction which could be but doc at a&e was adamant she thinks it's as. today I have burning sensation in my knees which is worrying me

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.