Anyone know what this isss? Pls help

Posted , 2 users are following.

doesnt burn or itch had it for a while gonna check in april

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Do you see a dimple/crater like in the center of the growths? can you maybe post a clearer picture?

• Posted

@firefly24 i dont think soo. honestly its really hard to focus the pic. i also had one of the big bumps before i was sexually active but i just thought it was a pimple or something.

• Edited

3 things come to mind: fordyce spots (harmless), molluscum contagiosum (harmless but annoying), and genital warts (not so great), you should go see a doctor if you start to feel any discomfort or abnormal looking/smelling discharge

• Edited

@firefly24 okay hopefully it is nothing thanks im going in april 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.