Apps to assist in hip replacemet

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have downloaded an app that helps me with my exercises. It times the work and rest periods for my exercises. And I can add a number of different ones for the different exercises. For example, I do thigh lifts for 15 seconds then rest for 15 seconds 12 times for each leg. It make it easy to get it done properly. I have 'Impetus' on Android, but there's plenty of other apps, and I presume for iPhone too.

Are there any other apps that people find helpful?

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds good, like a timer and ad aid to concentrate on well done and well found++
  • Posted

sounds great - one of the problems living out in the country amidst the tree is that reception is bad ..... 

other than that, I have nature right here - leaves have fallen, it is muddy and smells delicious - 

rain and storm are on its way .... 

dreaming of L.A.

oops, I went off topic

warm hug

renee

• Posted

Hi Rennee want to see some shots of your Yard in Winter..you are just in the Fall right now...Snow on the way in Holland...you had better get your Winter warmers on...Hope you are healing as well as I am..my right has become my strong side..how odd...please keep in touch Ian ++
    • Posted

But what an idyllic meander! Sounds delightful and just ready for hippy walks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.