Are these new symptoms im experiencing my ENDOMETRIOSIS

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am 28 with 2 children, i have had 2 surgeries for my Emdometriosis in the past. since i had my baby in january.. the last 3 months i have had times were im poorly with symptoms which arent my usual for my endo

i am getting pain through my back.. alot of tummy ache but im getting the worse pelvic pain lower down in my stomach and it even hurts just sitting still. its niggly pain through my sides. When its bad it hurts to poo and wee.

usually i get bad period pains but not experiencing this.

does this sound like endo or is there something else going on?

i am having irregular periods.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Did you check with your gynae? How long did the 2nd endo came after your first surgery?

• Posted

Aimee, Angie is right: get in to see your ob/gyn or whoever treats your endo ASAP. Yes, this could be endo. It can also be a couple of other things which are quite serious in different ways from endo.

• Posted

hello

not related to your question but did you have endo before your children came along? if so did u find it harder to concieve?

I've had endo and I really panicking about getting pregnant after my op I thought it be fine but still no luck with getting pregnant

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.