Are these symptoms of urethral stricture?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I believe I am suffering from a urethral stricture. I am however having some additional issues that I was hoping someone could clarify do occur with a stricture and arent necessarily something additional.

This issues I am having are below in the order they began.

*Reduced urine flow and minor dribbling

*Fullness in lower left abdomen. Almost a cramping sensation that relates to how full my bladder is and worsens when seated.

*Groin pain that seems to be behind my right testicle (this is intermittent, dull and seems to be worse if I ejaculate or urinate)

*Shaking/tremors. I feel like my hands etc are slightly more shaky than normal. I imagine this started around the same time as the dull ache in the groin.

I have been to the GP and had 2 x urine tests done (dipstick) and also had a CBC Complete Blood Count that returned normal results.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

im also seeking as much info about this as i can

i am a 22 year old male and my doctor says he believes i an dealing with a urethral stricture

he said its just one of those things that can happen to anyone of any age and that normally what they do is stick a catheder in and this removes the stricture and is normally a permanent cure for it but there is a slight possibility it will come back ofcourse

and my symptoms for the most part are all the same i can feel in my urethra where im dealing with this its very uncomfortable

im freakinng out fellas

what do i do

• Posted

im also seeking as much info about this as i can

i am a 22 year old male and my doctor says he believes i an dealing with a urethral stricture

he said its just one of those things that can happen to anyone of any age and that normally what they do is stick a catheder in and this removes the stricture and is normally a permanent cure for it but there is a slight possibility it will come back ofcourse

and my symptoms for the most part are all the same i can feel in my urethra where im dealing with this its very uncomfortable

im freakinng out fellas

what do i do

• Posted

Did you have bladder ultrasound test with post voidal volume? What was the result?

• Posted

these could be CPPS or CP related too. maybe you can get a cystoscope procedure only up to the urethra (not into the bladder) like i did to have peace of mind. Then read the prostrate issues board and make up a plan of attack on prostatitis. Also read a headache in the pelvis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.