As or arthiris or something else?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i am 39 year old female back in 2017 I was doing squats with heavy weight the next morning I couldn't move my neck I had severe tailbone and pelvic pain burning in my legs, upper back pain this lasted for around 6 months. in those 6 months I had an mri which came back negative they said it was mechanical as they couldn't see anything wrong. I accepted that however I then started to notice when I was stressed I would flare up with the same symptoms. I have been having flare ups every now and then since then. I still go to the gym but I only do walking now but I find that I cam walk for a few weeks fine then I will get a flare up. I went to the doc did an autoimmune system blood test and came back positive. my dad has ms and spondylitis. I am currently having a flare up My symptoms at the moment are, cold feet sometimes they are freezing sometimes just a sensation, weakness in arms and legs, pain around the tailbone which sometimes feels swollen like sitting on a marble, lower back into my buttocks, extreme sudden tiredness, burning inflammation in lower back and legs, stiff neck, strange sensation under bra strap on left side like a pressure sensations that comes and goes. i seem to be stiff in the morning then eases during the day gets worse at night but better when I lie down painful after sitting for a while. I've been looking at as but it says it easeswith exercise but exercise seems to make mine worse. I then looked at arthiritis and thought it could be that but I don't have pains in my hands. I then thought pformis syndrome this is possible. I also googled other things and now worrying about bone cancer etc

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

also to add i have been to the docs lots of times since but they keep giving me back exercises to do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.