AstraZeneca vaccine and blood clots

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all 17 days ago i got my 1st AstraZeneca vaccine and now all im seeing is more young women around my age developing blood clots (deep vein thrombosis) & i cant stop worrying that i may have it since ive had my vaccine ive had cramps in my arms and legs which are very mild and they come and go more like a spasm that lasts around 5-10 seconds but still concerning me tonight ive got into bed and now i have cramp in my upper right thigh which again isnt very painful but it is uncomfortable and worrying i wanna go get checked out but im scared incase i waste their time but then im also thinking better safe then sorry

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.