Autoimmune disorder!?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello,

2 months ago started getting knee pain in both knees. extremely weak and hurt when working out. ive dealt with a bad back my whole life do to military and construction and severe injuries. i thought APT might be cause knee pain do to rotated femurs and the joints not sitting proper because the back and hips being bad.

i feel 70 when waking up, cant put socks on, 1 step at a time going down stairs. the rest of my joints are aching as well.

this is what lead me to where i am and my thoughts are now.

associated history:

-i shower everyday 7days a week religiously. a fee years ago i got jock itch for the first time ever. im fighting it again now. also currently have what i think is brachioradial pruritus which started 3ish months ago as well. itching on the forearms by elbows, also neck. ive dealt with pruritus of the anus for over 6 years now as well.

-ive had gut health issues for 2-4 years now. inflamed and can feel it when eating a bad meal. acid reflux, heartburn etc.... beginning of the year it was all gone, 8 cut out energy drinks and did great. still doing decent but i have pop ups from time to time. not a daily suffering like before. but its back more than it was earlier this year.

ive always had skin sensitivity issues as well. sometimes i cant stand having clothes on. i only buy nice fitted(not tight) clothing and quality fabric thats soft.

lately i have lost some motivation and im sure that probably from my body beijg chronically inflamed.

naturopath in my area is booked for months. im caving and going to a doctor. i honestly want a blood test of some sort and not sure what to get so i can treat this. im certain it would subside with a healthy organic diet, bit i need to know whats going on.

thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.