Awful

Posted , 2 users are following.

Last few year have been awful got out of a job last year where i had worked nealy 20 years.

had job for 1st 3 months this year until they said was rite fit for company and got rid of me tried afew other jobs last job got rid of me after less then a month as wasnt working out now i have covid.

Im pretty close to giving up i cant keep starting a fresh just for it to go wrong everytime,i just wish the pain would stop nothing to look forward to anymore,sex drive gone no confidence i wish i would just die in my sleep

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.