back, chest, neck, and stomach pain. Arms and legs get numb. Plus more.

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past year I have been dealing with chest pain, head pain, neck pain, stomach pain, and many other things. I have been to the emergency room multiple times with no answers. My symptoms are as follows:

Back, chest, neck, head, and stomach pain.

Head feels odd and has a lot of pressure, pins and needles feeling, also some pretty extreme headaches.

Back is constantly in pain and needs popped to relieve the pain for a few minutes.

Chest gets sharp pains and so do my left ribs.

Stomach feels tight at times and gets painful after eating.

Loss of appetite.

Throat feels swollen and is uncomfortable when swallowing and feels tight.

Arms and legs get numb at random times, legs more often when laying down.

Hard to get to sleep at night, basically have to wait til I'm too tired to keep my eyes open and just fall asleep.

Sometimes I have random jolts in my chest right as I am about to fall asleep and it wakes me up and puts me in a slight panic.

I have had multiple x-rays done on chest and stomach. All fine. Multuple EKG's. All fine. Brain and cervical spine MRI. Came out fine, but showed a sinus infection which I got rid of. Wore a heart monitor and had a heart echo. Also came back fine. I've been looking for answers and have turned up with nothing. I'm wondering if a pinched nerve could cause this. I have been reading some stuff on Lyme disease and that seems possible too. One doctor suggested multivitamins to help with the feeling in my head. Hoping that works. Any insight in to this would be greatly appreciated. Just need ideas to throw at the doctors to help get the wheels in motion to figure out my problems. Also I'm a 27 year old male, 6'6", about 290 in weight, and a smoker.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Look into microvascular disease/small vessel disease. I have almost every symptom you have and I have MVD. I'm not saying you have it. It's just something overlooked A LOT. All my tests were negative, and continue to be negative.

• Posted

Any fatigue Keith? Any other symptoms? Palpitations? Shortness of breath?

Do you find your head symptoms worse lying down? I'm assuming you can't recreate your chest pain by palpation? Anything that makes your pain better or worse?

• Posted

Not really any fatigue. I believe I am just now getting sick on top of this. Runny nose and congestion. Breathing feels shallow and sometimes weak.
    • Posted

Now I have a burning pain in my back at my ribs.
  • Posted

Just some suggestions. Get a food allergy testing and look into chronic inflammation. Also, in the past year, before the pain startd, have you taken any antibiotics? I took Cipro and afterwards my body just went haywire.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.