Back of throat with streaks

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello 3 days ago i dont know why but i decided  to look inside my throat :XD and i found the bumps or i dont know what it is called, i do not have any fever, i do not cough nor have dry mouth, what is that? i do smoke 2 years tho,and also i had my glands removed when i was a kid, now im 19 years old 

more pictures --> it is not mine but better quality here 

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Same thing happened to me fast 3 month ago i notice a sore throat after few days same like picture .. my doctor didn't helped me he always prescribed anti bacterial antibiotics.. i just get some relief gargleing salt warm water but those lump didn't go away..

• Posted

So no 1 knows what is that?

• Posted

Do you tried gargleing with warm salt water? I think it's works for you because you don't have any other symptoms.. some of doctor call this is gerd(silent reflux)..

• Posted

i have the exact same thing and i have had it for 3 months now. 1 Dr said it was post nasal drip, Ent said it was cobblestone throat from post nasal drip. i wish we could all find out the cause. i was extremely worried but third visit with Ent and he doesnt seemed too concerned so i have had to stop freaking out about it. please let me know if you find out what it is. after reading this forum and uk forums, it seems hundreds of people have the same thing in throat and doctors have no idea what it is or how to treat.

take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.