Back pain or lower abdomen pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi past few weeks l have been getting a mild constant pain, its worst when l wake up in bed in the morning but feels better when l get up. l cannot tell if its coming from my lower back and some sort of back strain or coming from my lower left abdomen . Sometimes it feels like the pain is from the lower left abdomen such as when l am waking but if l strecth sideways to the left l get a distinct pain in my lower back. l have fallen asleep sitting upright on the couch a few times , could that have stained by back . l am hoping its just back pain and not coming from inside my abdomen. Can lower back pain radiate outwards to feel like its coming from the lower abdomen ? Do you think its back pain or something wrong inside lower left abdomen?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Back pain CAN radiate! Into the stomach! I have that happen to me all the time recently, they are doing lots of tests. Colonoscopy, Endo, Urogram, Abdomen scan....

I also have Neuropathy and the pain radiates from my back to my right foot ALL the time!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.