Barely eaten in 2-3 weeks and I don’t know why

Posted , 2 users are following.

So about 2 to 3 weeks ago I’ve probably only eaten one to two meals a day, mostly just one. And I was the type of person that would eat or want to eat all the time. But then I had decided that I wanted to stop drinking pop and eat a little healthier, so I did that and then ever since then I don’t eat anything really. Like I don’t even like seeing food or smelling it. And I have probably lost a little over 12 pounds in the last two weeks from it. Other stressful things have happened to like I had to go to court for custody of my oldest son, and then just stressed about bills mostly. I feel like it’ and I have probably lost a little over 12 pounds in the last two weeks from it. Other stressful things have happened to like I had to go to court for custody of my oldest son, and then just stressed about bills mostly. I feel like  i’ve been stressed out more in my past so I don’t think that has anything to do with it. I do have depression episodes to where I do get really really sad and just don’t do anything, but those usually only last a day or two. Also I think about a month ago I had an angiogram done, and I was still hungry after that it was just two weeks after I wasn’t. I am constantly tired all the time like it’s ho also I think about a month ago I had an angiogram done, and I was still hungry after that it was just two weeks after I wasn’t. I am constantly tired all the time, It’s hard to walk more than 10 steps and I do believe that just because of the lack of food I have in me. I do drink a lot more water now than I used to. I would probably only drink water every 4 to 5 days because I only drink pop all the time. So does anybody know what I can do or try to do to get me to start eating again?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello chrissy.

Your story sounds so similar to mine it's unreal, as far as bills are concerned, stress and depression is such a horrible thing, you need to reach out and talk someone about your issues. You need to try and be positive and get some help with your depression.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.