BARTHOLIN GLAND REMOVAL EXPERIENCE

Posted , 2 users are following.

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE BASED ON YOU'RE EXPERIENCE PLEASE 😭

BARTHOLIN GLAND REMOVAL

I was operated last monday. Its been 10 days and now I'm still in pain. Is this normal ? The part that i put circle is the one that giving me a lot of pain, I can't even stand for long and even I'm in bed its still painful. I couldn't even wear panties sometimes because just a little touched and moved its hurting a lot. I just came back to my doctor August 7 because i couldn't take the pain. She said the wound now is actually healing. She was also a little bit confused why its still giving me a lot of pain. She prescribed a vitamins good for nerves.

I'm still in Pain, is this really normal ? I'm actually having a period right now, I'm not really sure if its blood from my menstruation or because of the operation, because the smell that coming out from me has a different scent, not fishy something like that. Feels like just a scent of natural blood. Btw my menstruation ( I'm not sure if its my menstruation blood ) started August 5 and I'm still bleeding right now.

I'm really worried 😫 Please give some advice based on your experience after the operation. Thank you so much.

Please advice me,this are my question in my head everyday.

📌THE PAIN THAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW IS NORMAL ?

📌 HOW MANY WEEKS DID YOU FEEL BETTER ( PAIN ) BASED ON YOU'RE EXPERIENCE ?

📌WHAT IS THE REASON WHY ITS STILL PAINFUL ? ITS BEEN 10 DAYS I SHOULD FEEL BETTER 😭image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

how is your pain now? hope it has improved

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.