Been ill for 2 years help please.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im a male at the age of 20 since 2 years i noticed im going to bathroom more than usual, then the problem started to get worse and now im urinating like 7~12 times per day the problem increases when im out of home the urge never leaves espcially when i sit in a car seat or get anxious

no incontinence but always have the urge  with squeezing bladder and bowel muscles

other symptoms

frequent urination

burning (just sometimes)

urgency urination

consumption

dribbling after urination

premature ejaculation

discomfort abdomen

discomfort after ejaculation

pre-ejaculation fluid leakage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

forgot to mention i went to many urologists all tests are clear except for the urodynamics which shows that i have weird spasms and uroflow with  a weak flow stream : D
    • Posted

+diagnosed with overactive bladder the mediciations made it hard to start to urinate but i go less now but i still feel the urgency but little bit weaker which i can hold for more time and sometimes i get the urge with 30ml or something :D
  • Posted

When you said the urodynamic testing showed spasms, I was going to suggest OAB. That's what's I have, starting at age 34. Medication helped the frequency but I still had the constant urge to pee. I would suggest pelvic floor physical therapy...that helped the frequency and urgency immensely. Also, I took Uribel for a while to help calmness the constant urge to pee. It's been over 3 years since my symptoms started and I finally feel like I have have things under control for the most part. With OAB, you will have a worsening of symptoms when you are nervous or stressed so stress management is also a good thing to practice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.