being having pains for a while docs say I'm fine do I have pots?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have being having issues ever since I got bells palsy 2 years ago my doctor pescribed steroids to cure it and sure enough 2 months later I felt better but about 4 or 5 months after I started getting chest pains.

I have had chest pains and other pain radiating all over left side of my body,

Heart palpitations even when sitting in chair or laying in bed,

Light headed and feel like I am going to faint at times,

Brain fog and unable to focus at times,

Fatigue for no reason,

Trembles that occur randomly,

Restless sleep.

I have been to the doctor and hospital on more then one occasion about these issues they did multiple ecg tests, stress test, blood tests, holter test and been kept in for a day or two for observation. All these came back as fine bloods came back no issues with liver diabetes amount other things it was all fine, blood pressure was fine.

I do notice when I stand from a seated position i can hear my heart beat if that makes any sense and my heart rate can jump 30ish but it comes down after a minute or 2.

Can anyone shed any light on this as I feel the doctors just don't know

Thank you in advance all.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I thought I would add little bit more detail I forgot sorry I am male 32 and overweight
  • Posted

vagus response , could be vvs or similar autonomic dysfunction , if hearts fine push for a Tilt table test , could also be your hormones(glands) so its worth getting them checked 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.