Bendroflumethiazide New User

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have been taking ben now for about 3 months. But for the same length of time have been having problems with really sore Knees, feeling of really tight muscles. did not put two and two together until read side effects of ben, will now make appointment for Dr.

BP normal for first time in years. but problem with knees making me feel elderly and i am only 50

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I have been on Bendro for just over 1 week, going into the second I am having muscle pain and joint pain, I am 48 and I know how you feel like an old person. Going to give it a few more days then back to Doc, unfortunately I have trieD Ramipril, Losartan and Amodipine and all have given bad side effects, so not sure what we are going to try next??

• Posted

After being prescribed bedroflumethiazide today for water retention, came on here to read up on it.

After reading the side effects I am no wiser as I already have swollen joints and hard calf muscles. So I got the side effects some people are saying they have before I take my first pill...!!!! These sites are not very reassuring are they..!!!

Think it is best to just listen to what our own GP has to say about our individual status.

• Posted

I too am having knee pain and I am sure it is with taking bendro, I do suffer with arthritus in one knee but since I have been on bendro both my knees have been terrible, stinging and burning and at night in bed keeping me awake, I am thinking my knee joints could be dehydrated !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.