Bipolar and Epilim ...

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve recently been diagnosed with bipolar .. and been given a starting dose of 600mg of Epilim a day..

Is anyone else using this before introducing lithium ? I’m scared to take such a high dose of something

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I am diagnosed with bipolar and schizophrenia I take only 10mg Olanzapine I came off all other meds and I can't think straight I forget everything and are not able to get out of bed, or do exercise as I used to.

Lots of other issues, why I am telling you this ?

Well I am not a psychiatrist or Gp but do your research proper I am 11 years on meds with lots of cocktails of medications in those years.

It is possible to may be stay of this poison.

I used to go to a private herbalist successfully and I tapered of only I have no support network which

is highly recommended if you choose against high dose or even no dose and treatment with herbal.

Outway pro and cons properly please (I am scar for life.)

without md it is possible .

But it is up to you no advice please check with your doctor first.

Good luck all the best Kayteenoel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.