Black/white spots on mouth?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Some background: they do not itch, they are not oily, they have not burst, I've had them for maybe two years. Any help?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I don't se a black part, but it could very well be acne,9 blck heads ans white hewds). Are thry little hard

bumps?

• Posted

They do feel like just acne, but I've had them for so long wouldn't they have gone by now.

• Posted

Yes, black heads ans white heads are hard, and can stay underthe skin for a long time. They don't usually cause pain or anything, they can just be unsightly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.